EDIT: Ok look, if you're gonna comment about why YOU think Anonymous is bad just consider this:
1. Don't flip your shit and whine over how PSN is down.
2. Anonymous did NOT hack PSN, it's a rumor. (Got to Pg. 3 of the comments and their is a detailed comment explaining it to me).
4. Please be civil about it, give actual points about it.
5. I in no way represent Anonymous, I simply based the image off an article titled "Interviews Anonymous", and the Anon interviewed said something about how you don't need skills with computers but all you need it ideas.
6. To my fellow Anonymous supporters, We Are Legion.
Great work, mate!
We Are Legion.
Hmmm... How so?
Is it because we wear masks? I would gladly remove my mask in the middle of a demonstration, announce my name, and even give my email address.
The mask is not so we may go unnoticed. The mask is there for symbolism of the vast legion of Anonymous. Which is more impressive, a lone protester, or the representative of a massive, practically invisible organization? Who overthrew Britain, founding America, Thomas Jefferson? George Washington? Benjamin Franklin?
Or was it the combined might of the radical organization, The Sons of Liberty?
Anonymous is against wrongness in general. Israel did wrongness to Palestine, so Anonymous turned against them, at least until they chill out. If I'm not mistaken, Israel has stopped the assault on Palestine, so too has the assault on Israel.
I am in no way sure about that, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
By the technicalities you're using, the Native Peoples of North America were never a true nation. That does not justify ANY horrors thrown on the Natives by colonial Europeans, and later, Americans.
Wrong is wrong, whether done to a person, nation, or group of people sticking it out in a cave.
We Are Legion
Cool piece of work
I've got a voice.
I've got ideas.
There is a difference between defending your borders (which is MORE than admirable) and following the encroachers home, murdering their family, and starving their family members to death. Had the Israelis used snipers to take out the military members in Palestine, and even if they afterward looted the military supplies, EVEN mounted the soldiers' heads on sticks as a warning, I would be right behind them.
I cannot, however, stand for the slaughter of civilians.
Also, why do you say "YOU pathetic morons?" I am not Palestinian, I am American. And before you ask, I think the original attack on Israel from Palestine was horrible, but equally so was Israel's response to said attack.
Hmmm... Well, since we both seem to think that the other's media sources are substantially wrong, and that essentially makes this a discussion of my word versus your word, meaning this discussion will shortly go nowhere at a mind blowing rate, I suppose the only logical option is to shake hands and part ways.
2. Israel has been an aggressor in conflicts with people as well, so don't try to act like they're some innocent fucking country. Israel has blood on its hands just like every other nation.
We are Anonymous
We are legion
We are the voice of the voiceless
We do not forgive
We do not forget
I really like that one :')
i have aspergers and dyslexia
and i don't know how to do it!